Elbow Injury or Elbow Pain Treatment:
Elbow Pain/ injury Physiotherapy treatment – Physiotherapy for Elbow injury is common due to overuse syndromes and sporting injuries. The elbow joint is used to perform so many functions, like flexing and rotating your forearm. Our therapy specialists are fully dedicated to the treatment for relieving pain, speeding up recovery and rehabilitating chronic issues in the elbow.
Tennis elbow is also known as lateral epicondylitis is a painful condition that occurs when tendons in your elbow are overloaded, usually by repetitive motions of the wrist and arm
Tennis elbow can be triggered by any activity that involves repetitive twisting of the wrist like Tennis, swimming, golfing
What are the symptoms of tennis elbow?
You may experience some of the following symptoms such as:
- Elbow pain that is mild at first but gradually gets worse
- Pain extending from the outside of the elbow down to the forearm and wrist
- Morning stiffness of the elbow with persistent aching
- Soreness of the forearm muscles
- Elbow pain is worse when grasping or holding an object
- Increased pain when shaking hands or squeezing an object
- Pain when lifting something
Physiotherapy treatment for tennis elbow:
Exercises to strengthen the muscles of your forearm and wrist such as muscle-stimulating techniques
Ultrasound therapy emits high-frequency sound waves into the tissues for a set period of time. This type of treatment can help reduce inflammation and speed up recovery.